We are far more alike than we are different
"We are far
more alike than
we are different"
Empathy Everywhere teaches your teams and your business the Regenerative Leadership skills they need to act on this reality, and to impact your people and our profits equally.
30 years of declining empathy levels, skyrocketing levels of burnout and a loneliness endemic exacerbated by 2020, 2021 and 2022's working reality has left our world and our organizations disconnected, anxiety ridden and suffering from a lack of innovation & creativity, under performance, low morale and high absenteeism.
As our business world continues to face turmoil, war, and socio-political crises in nearly every market, our leaders today face an ongoing cycle of unexpected challenges that creates a far deep need for leaders to understand not just the ‘why’ of their brands, but the ‘why’ of their people.
It will be your ability, as a leader, to embed an approach of regenerating your workplaces and team with empathy and connectivity, that will build the resilience and tenacity needed to deliver in the years ahead.
Reappraising our work environments and how we train our teams is no longer an option. It is every organization's quickest and most effective tool for growth and profit that balances humanism with capitalism.
Teach Your Teams to Listen with The Listening
Listening Room Participant
Listening Room Participant
The Listening Rooms are participatory rooms (virtual or in person) that teach teams and individuals how to listen, and to speak, in a way that truly allows us to be understood, and to understand. Powerful for teams of all sizes, these engaging workshops, designed by Mimi Nicklin, enable, teach and leverage active and deliberate listening and communication within workplace culture, communities and team structures. These rooms inspire participants to shift from 'listening to respond' to actively 'listening to understand and engage' and are collaborative and participatory sessions held in break out rooms. This approach offers a deeper ability and skill set for all employee levels to improve listening, relationships, trust and engagement with an ability to more effectively use communication, body language and verbal language to connect. Participants leave with renewed ability for accurate and active listening to be used in meetings, negotiations, client interactions and the ongoing workplace environment. Interested in organizing a Listening Room for your team or with your consumers?
The output of The Listening Rooms includes:
* A deeper ability and knowledge surrounding listening and effective inclusion engagement and communication in the workplace.
* A wider understanding of audiences and how to use your voice for more effective results and response.
* Improved corporate dialogue and team communication.
* Heightened conflict management and negotiation skills.
* Elevated confidence in using your voice for growth and effective communication in the workplace.
* A shift from listening to respond to actively listen to understand.
Contact us at email@example.com to book.
Regenerative Leadership & Organizational Empathy Training Programs & Workshops
(1) Leadership and Team Engagement
(2) Empathetic Storytelling & Brand Empathy
(3) Communication, Conflict Negotiation, Confidence & Inclusion.
These Regenerative Leadership Transformation programs deliver actionable change to your team in terms of Leading Teams with Emotional Intelligence.
Differentiate your leadership capabilities through the application of emotional intelligence and engagement skills.
1.Participants will discover the power of an emotional intelligence skillset and their impact on their professional performance, outcomes and relationships.
2.They will learn how they can begin to apply these transformational management skills to enhance their leadership capabilities and how this leadership affects their teams and organization.
3. Apply transformational EQ skills to empower employees and team performance.
4. Understand and manage one’s emotion, engagement and presence in challenging situations and negotiation.
5. Increase your ability to read external cues, patterns and emotions of other people and improve their understanding, connection and communication with others.
6. Communicate more effectively with deeper resonance for improved engagement, relationships, sales impact and influence across stakeholders and clients.
7. Engage others with empathy and better manage difficult conversations, relationships, clients and alignment. Recognise the importance of conflict and how you can work with it to build relationships.
8. Inspire change and improve relationships for future facing mindsets and growth.
Outlined below are a sample of our program content but these will be adapted to your need set, team or event requirement:
- The Return On Investment of Empathy
- Is Empathy your Secret Leadership Super Power?
- Is Empathy the missing "E" in D&I success
- The unique bind between empathy, performance and productivity
- Emotional Intelligence is Humanity's Key to Creativity
- Connected, Communication & Confidence in rising starts of management
* The Future of Female Engagement, Equity and Motivation
- Listen Up! Learn to leverage your listening. This workshop looks at team communication including neuro linguistic lessons to elevate the proven power of EQ at work.
- Your Story Spotlight: Build your personal brand and find the joy in communicating and presenting on a stage for more effective presentations.
- Make Inclusion Work: Discover elevated self-comprehension and the ability to have greater self-awareness, discipline, and sensitivity to connect more effectively diverse colleagues and team members.
- Transform Your Team: understand the power of communication and cohesion in teams. Train leaders and managers in driving human led engagement and performance enhancement, within corporate environments.
"The more the world talks about empathy, the more empathy the world will have."
From fiction to leadership, creativity to academia, The Empathy For Breakfast Show, hosted by our founder Mimi Nicklin, is a candid, charming and insightful weekly snapshot into our shared humanity and mutual connectivity alongside guests from all over the planet. Unlike other conversations out there, these twenty-minute engagements are part contemplative, part consultative and part storytelling. The show has been designed to offer business leaders, marketers and communicators uplifting and value-driven though leadership as well as a weekly dose of humanity. The Empathy for Breakfast Show inspires a new view of Regenerative Leadership, connectivity and empathy, as you pour your tea.